◇ Edited by 3A Corporation ◇
Guides to teaching using Minna no Nihongo Chukyu I and II . Both books are divided into three parts:
Part 1: Editorial policy, book structure, and how to teach the contents of the main text
Part 2: Teaching individual chapters
・Explanation of and points to remember related to the grammar and practice sections
・Explanation of aims, items to be taught, points to remember and how to proceed in the actual classroom with the 'Talk・Listen' and 'Read ・Write' sections
Part 3: Supplementary materials (Book 1)
1. How to make the causative and passive verb forms
2. Verb forms in 'Minna no Nihongo Shokyu' and 'Chukyu I'
3. Index of kanji to be studied in the reading material
4. List of grammatical items and new vocabulary
Part 3: Supplementary materials (Book 2)
1. List of grammatical items and new vocabulary
2. Index in Japanese syllabary order of the kanji found in the 'Yomimono' reading material
3. Extra grammatical notes
These books are only available in Japanese.